Scanner as a Camera










Comments

  1. The third one from the bottom with the double exposure and the pink flowers on the side is my favorite. The composition is really unique and the flowers play a strong balancing role within the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the portrait of the man with the flowers i think it would play off well when translated to cyanotype and i really love the composition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that the man with the flowers will make the best cyanotype

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the second one which the man have the flowers, and it combing the black white and color in a great way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the third one down (the double exposure portrait of the guy with flowers). I love the stillness of the flowers in relation to the movement of the portrait.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the double exposure portrait with the flowers, it's almost like you can see him turning away which is really cool! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the portrait of the young man with the floral headband. the layering of everything gives it a sense of motion and also stillness which is v. compelling

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the fourth one. I think the double exposure in cyanotype print will be cool. I also like the relationship between the man and the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The fourth one down with the double exposure is really beautiful. I love the idea behind it and it will make a great print.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the double exposure of the boy with the flowers. So unique! Should look amazing in blue!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The double exposure with boy and pink flowers has it all. Absolutely intriguing. Great the way both images are off to one side.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ok. Verdict is in. "Man with Flowers"!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all of these, but I think the fourth one would make a great cyannotype because the flowers are still but your portrait is a bit abstracted from the movement.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts